Serves 1- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 apple, core and skin included
- 1 pear, core and skin included
- 1 banana, small, peeled
- 75g/3oz frozen or fresh berries
- 2.5cm/1 inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 level tbsp almond butter (optional)
- 1 dsp, pumpkin seeds
- 1 heaped tsp, sunflower seeds
- 1 level tbsp, flaxseeds or linseeds
- 2 level tbsp, medium (or fine) oatmeal
- 1 level tbsp, almonds/walnuts/hazelnuts, chopped
- Blend the fruit and water until pureed, adding the nut butter if you wish. Spoon into your breakfast bowl.
- Spoon the seeds, including the linseeds, over the fruit mixture and stir once or twice.
- Stir in the oatmeal and nuts and serve at once.